MusicFest: Come Party for the Planet! April 22 @ 9 am – 4 pm
We’re planning a world-class Earth Day! Guests can skip through the park to the lively tunes of local bands and performing groups, all while learning about conservation.
Here’s the musical lineup:
- 10 a.m.- Mike Schuler, The Piano Man, will tickle the (not real) ivories. Zoo plaza.
- 11 a.m. – Abilene Community Band will play crowd favorites. Zoo pavilion.
- Noon -The Key City Winds will blow music lovers away. Zoo plaza
- 1 p.m. – “Umucyo” This phenomenal African dance group will perform traditional dances. Zoo pavilion
- 2 p.m. – Key City Jazz has brass to groove you. Zoo plaza.
- 3 p.m. – “Revolution” AISD’s phenomenal strings group, a wow performance will wrap up the day!
Naturally, we’ll also have some zoo keeper chats and animal encounters!